WHO: Our Global Advocate for Healthy Lives and Well-Being
When it comes to Goal #3, Ensuring healthy lives and promoting well-being for all ages, the World Health Organization, is top of mind.
As the UN’s global program of coordination for all things related to health, WHO…
- provides leadership on matters critical to health and engaging in partnerships where joint action is needed;
- shapes the research agenda and stimulates the generation, translation and dissemination of valuable knowledge;
- sets norms and standards and promoting and monitoring their implementation;
- articulates ethical and evidence-based policy options;
- provides technical support, catalyses change, and builds sustainable institutional capacity; and
- monitors the health situation and assesses health trends.
Explore their website and access information, data, and publications related to worldwide health and wellness.