New Version of DESA SDG Partnership Platform Now Live
The UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) has now launched the full version of their SDG Partnerships platform, which serves as an information collection point for initiatives carried out by multi-stakeholder partnerships in support of the Sustainable Development Goals.
The platform additionally seeks to link the progress of stakeholder initiatives to follow-up mechanisms of the 2030 agenda.
Following a beta launch of the platform in September 2015, DESA has now implemented a more fully functional version. Visitors can now:
- Carry out advanced searches, filtering information specific to SDG, target, partner, and country.
- Submit progress reports for their registered partnership
- Participate in discussion and networking forums
- Visit national pages to see what partnerships are operating in which countries
- Comment on initiative
- Tweet directly to initiatives
- Follow initiatives to stay informed
For more information and to explore the platform visit: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnerships/about
For a detailed guide to the new platform, visit: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/2292Partnerships%20for%20SDGs%20-%20A%20guide.pdf